Back to Blog
Big Game, Big Eats: at The Lone Wolf®
It's almost time for the big game, and that means one thing: big eats! Football is always the perfect time to enjoy some good ol’ snack foods accompanied by some ice cold beverages. Here are some of the most popular game day drinks and munchies.
- Beer: Not to state the obvious, but where there's football, there's beer. As sure as night follows day, football fans drink beer, and lots of it. At the Lone Wolf, we offer a vast array of football's favorite beverage, from seasonal drafts and crafts, to retro and domestic beers.
Join us Mondays through Thursdays from 3-6 p.m. for Howl Hour, featuring $1.50 Retro Beers, tax and gratuity not included.
- Pizza: Eating pizza has become almost as iconic as drinking beer when it comes to football. It's hard to go wrong with pizza, especially if you can build your own at The Lone Wolf with plenty of toppings to choose from: ground beef, bacon, Italian sausage, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, chicken breast, roasted peppers, onions, mushrooms, banana peppers and so much more!
- Chicken Wings: Boneless or bone-in, wings are the perfect treat for you at your Big Game Bonanza. Whether you like it hot or mild, this is definitely a football must-have at your party. And for a unique twist on the Buffalo chicken wing, try the Lone Wolf's Buffalo Italian Sausage Bites.
- Queso Cheese Dip: This is a classic, and very different from your normal cheese dip. Queso has that special blend of cheeses that just make your taste buds sizzle.
- Guacamole: While you have the corn chips out for the queso, might as well dip into this football fav. Who's ready to guac and roll?
- Bean Dip: Would it really be a big game without some bean dip? This spicy Mexican-style dip has been the go-to dip for many a football fan.
- Chips: Well, of course every big game party needs chips. Whether you are into potato or corn, you are sure to find something in a bag to munch on during the big game. After all, you can't eat dip with a spoon.
If you don't feel like catching the game at home, get your football on at The Lone Wolf. Our menu offers plenty of variety and our ice-cold beer and handcrafted cocktails will help you root for your team. On Fridays and Saturdays, we complement the great drinks with live entertainment. If you're just in the mood for a quick bite, The Lone Wolf offers a delicious range of sandwiches, salads, and appetizers to satisfy any football fan's craving.
Whether you're here to relax, catch the big game, or enjoy our great live entertainment, you'll feel welcome the moment you step inside.